Making this pizza crust is a breeze. When you mix the ingredients together it forms more of a batter than a dough, so there won’t be any dough tossing with this recipe. The crust comes together when you bake it for about 20 minutes, at which point you flip it over so that it cooks evenly, and then place the toppings on it.
For the crust
• 3 eggs
• 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
• 1/2 cup of coconut flour
• 2 tsp of garlic powder
• 1 tsp onion powder
• 1 tsp Italian seasoning
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
For the breakfast pizza
• 3 strips bacon
• 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
• 1-2 tomatoes, sliced thin
• 2 cups spinach
• 4 eggs
• 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. To form the pizza dough, lightly beat the eggs and coconut milk in a bowl. Add in the coconut flour, baking soda, and seasonings and mix into a smooth batter.
2.Spread the batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, using a spatula to smooth into either a circle or rectangle. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Remove from oven. Carefully flip over.
3. While the crust is baking, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat. Reserving the bacon fat in the pan, set the bacon aside to cool and crumble into pieces. Barely wilt the spinach in the leftover bacon fat.
4. Add toppings to the baked crust. Start with bacon, tomato, spinach, and scallions. Carefully crack eggs onto the crust. Sprinkle with parsley. Bake for 12-15 minutes more, just until the egg whites have set. Slice and serve warm.
See more: http://paleogrubs.com
[Source: Paleo Grubs]